PMsquare is a Business Consulting company with a prime focus on Cloud, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Planning and Forecasting to provide clients with state-of-the-art Analytics and Corporate Performance Management solutions. PMsquare was founded by experienced consultants with in-depth knowledge in strategizing and in implementing Corporate Performance Management solutions for many large corporations. PMsquare has the exp ... ertise and the knowledge of the industry as well as access to the best-of-breed technologies to deliver the right solutions reliably and in a cost-effective way. Understanding our client's business and their technology requirements is the foundation for the best solution implementation which focuses on providing our customers with an immediate, effective, and best practice business solution. We work directly with the decision-makers to streamline their financial and management processes. Our areas of industry expertise cover Healthcare, Education, Retail, Telecommunication, Defense, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Finance. The company offers a competitive salary package, including a performance bonus and generous leaves and holidays. They are also exploring stock options for deserving candidates and offer substantial career advancement and learning opportunities due to technological innovation and ongoing training and development programs.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-20 (15 Days Left)
PMsquare is looking for a seasoned Data Scientist with a proven track record in architecting performant & highly scalable, distributed applications and delivering a highly scalable platform with the following key responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and optimize innovative data models and algorithms using machine learning and statistical techniques.
- Leverage cloud platforms like AWS or Azure for managing datasets, implementing data-driven solutions, and scaling analytical models.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis and interpret complex data to generate actionable insights.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms tailored for business needs and predictive or classification tasks.
- Maintain existing data pipelines, ensuring data quality, and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Utilize AWS cloud architecture to store, process, and analyze large datasets efficiently.
- Conduct deep data analyses and generate actionable insights using AWS analytics services like Amazon QuickSight and Amazon EMR.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business problems and formulate data-driven solutions.
- Collect, clean, and preprocess large datasets for analysis.
- Develop and implement advanced machine learning models and statistical techniques to solve complex problems.
- Perform data exploration, visualization, and feature engineering to uncover hidden patterns and trends.
- Communicate findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders through clear and compelling visualizations and reports.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies in data science.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
PMsquare is seeking a talented and experienced Data Scientist to join a dynamic and innovative team working on the edge of technology. As a Data Scientist, you will play a crucial role in extracting valuable insights from complex datasets to drive data-driven decision-making and innovation within our organization and our clients. Your work will contribute to enhancing our products and services, optimizing processes, and ultimately, our company's success.
Preferred Qualifications (Plus):
- Experience working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and its relevant technologies, such as S3, EC2, Redshift, and SageMaker.
- Knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, or Hive.
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch) and natural language processing (NLP) techniques.
- Previous experience in industries such as e-commerce finance, healthcare, or manufacturing.
- High priority will be given for Professional AWS certification holders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python.
- Strong knowledge of data manipulation libraries (e.g., Pandas, NumPy) and machine learning frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, scikit-learn).
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Matplotlib, Seaborn, Tableau).
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and hypothesis testing.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate complex findings into actionable insights.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in data science and machine learning
- Festival Bonus(Dasain Bonus)
- Performance Bonus based on individual’s performance and company growth
- Leaves and Holidays as per industry standards
- Stock options for deserving candidates
- Continuous learning and career development opportunities with certification programs
- Opportunity to work in cutting-edge of technology and innovation
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.