We are Leapfrog, a software company with a vision to build world-class products. At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built awesome software products across various verticals and take pride in our craftsmanship that has produced greater results in the software industry and the overall ecosystem ... . At Leapfrog, we share a culture of continuous learning, sharing and improvement. We have a flexible work environment for our Leapfroggers so that they can do what they do best - Innovate and Create.View Company Profile
Data Quality Assurance Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 4 Years
Apply Before: 2022-12-25 Closed
We are looking for a Data Quality Assurance Engineer experienced in data analysis:
- Analyze and understand each product’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies.
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Research and determine scope and complexity of issue so as to identify steps to fix issues.
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Work with developers to correct data quality errors.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
- Strategize and identify ways of improving the overall quality of the data.
- Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
- Reporting data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize information system needs.
- Develop data quality audits using SQL to identify possible data issues coming into the data warehouse.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent understanding of software test methodologies, best practices and terminology.
- Proven experience utilizing both structured and exploratory testing techniques.
- Proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Familiarity with QA automation using different tools and processes.
- Good experience with Git.
- Strong desire to work in a quality-focused environment, balancing multiple projects responsibilities concurrently with effectiveness and efficiency.
- Working expertise in the test environment setup, including operating system, browsers, database, and configuration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban.
Education + Experience:
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical.
- At least 4 years of experience in data analysis/data quality assurance.
- Work with talented engineers and remarkable professionals in Nepal, the US and Europe, building state-of-the-art digital health products.
- Have an amazing career growth plan with support from experienced mentors and unlimited learning opportunities.
- Be a part of an experienced team—apply the best industry practices, get mentored by experienced professionals and be ready to mentor the new ones.
- Get exposure to clients who are leading entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley.
- Your work will be at the cutting edge of healthcare innovation and make a difference in the lives of thousands of people worldwide.
- You will get the flexibility to work remotely or in the office— we value accountable freedom.
- Get growth opportunities, not just in your work. We organize various internal initiatives where you can be a part of a bigger learning community with webinars, Knowledge Sharing Sessions (KSS), and internal conferences.
- Be a part of a safe workplace where it’s okay to fail fast— get constructive feedback and grow as you move ahead.
- Get recognized for your work and all the changes you will make. We always look for, NO, create opportunities to celebrate efforts, play foosball, and have fun together!
- You will have a lot of fun at Leapfrog— there’ll never be a dull day
Benefits and perks:
We believe our people are our greatest strength. And with perks and benefits, we intend to offer everything our people need to do their best while maintaining a healthy balance between work and personal life.
- Daily Work Support
- Hybrid work: Flexibility to work from office or home.
- Support for resources: Get internet and laptop allowance monthly, and request resources for convenient WFH.
- 5-day workweek: Take the weekend off and come back refreshed on Monday.
- Free rides and food: Travel to work comfortably in the office shuttle and eat healthy food while you’re here.
- 'Growth mindset' fund: Investment in your post-grad degree, learning opportunities, and career growth.
- Child scholarship: Scholarships for your child in selected schools.
- Bi-annual bonus: Get timely festival and company bonus.
- Advance salary: Request salary in advance.
- Paid time-offs: Annual, sick, compensation, and bereavement leaves.
- Maternity leave: 3 months of paid leave, 1 month of unpaid leave, and 90 days of reduced workload.
- Paternity leave: 11 days of paid paternity leave and reduced workload after.
- Menstruation leave: 6 days of paid menstruation leave annually.
We take care of you
- Your well-being: Company-funded counseling services from certified therapists as well as covid care services.
- Retirement fund: Social security fund with health and accidental insurance.
Celebrating your efforts
- Engagement and Events: Team lunch/dinner, company outing, and festival celebrations with your favorite co-workers!
- Exposure: Visit and work in the States and build better client rapport.
- Recognition: In-house awards, appreciation platforms, and 5th-anniversary gifts!
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.