Think Move Solution is an IT service oriented company in Nepal with its head office located in California, USA with its presence in Australia, Sri lanka and Thailand. Think move plans to leverage the business's growth in the Asia-Pacific region and competitive European market. We primarily focus on providing practical and feasible IT solutions regardless of the industry and geographic location. At ThinkMove, we embrace the paradigm shift in busin ... ess with the digitalization, and thus in our service, we make extensive use of technology, prioritizing the use of data analytics and cloud services. Our services are focused on bringing out the best-suited solutions and at the same time strengthening business professionals' ability to make beneficial decisions. Standing true to its name, ThinkMove provides fail-proof plans/strategies, encouraging clients' to move forward or take the strong initiative to achieve goals. Furthermore, ThinkMove's areas of expertise includes: Email solution, Software / Hardware solutions, Cloud Solutions, Project Outsourcing Solutions, Digital Marketing and Call center.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3-5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-03-31 (5 Days Left)
We are searching for an accountable, multitalented data engineer to facilitate the operations of our data scientists. The data engineer will be responsible for employing machine learning techniques to create and sustain structures that allow for the analysis of data while remaining familiar with dominant programming and deployment strategies in the field. During various aspects of this process, you should collaborate with coworkers to ensure that your approach meets the needs of each project.To ensure success as a data engineer, you should demonstrate flexibility, creativity, and the capacity to receive and utilize constructive criticism. A formidable data engineer will demonstrate unsatiated curiosity and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed.
- Reformulating existing frameworks to optimize their functioning.
- Testing such structures to ensure that they are fit for use.
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by data scientists.
- Detecting and correcting errors in your work.
- Ensuring that your work remains backed up and readily accessible to relevant coworkers.
- Remaining up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your outputs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expert proficiency in Python, C++, Java, R, and SQL.
- Familiarity with Hadoop or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A knack for independence and group work.
- Scrupulous approach to duties.
- Capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties with minimal supervision.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, computer Engineering or equivalent with 3-5+ years of expereince
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
Company others jobs
iOS Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewAndroid Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewBack-end Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewFull Stack Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewDevOps Engineer ThinkMove 4 Days Left Quick ViewCloud Engineer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewDot Net Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewFront End Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewGame Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewJava Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick View
Associate Database A... COTIVITI NEPAL 1 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 6 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Database Admi... COTIVITI NEPAL 6 Days Left Quick ViewTalend (ETL)Develope... SoAni Tech 11 Days Left Quick ViewData Engineer Audit Partnership Lt... 7 Days Left Quick View