Apply Before : 2021-04-29 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Are you a self-motivated innovative leader who is seeking to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative engineering team? If your answer is yes, look no further, Grepsr has the job for YOU! We are seeking a Content Writer to join our team in Kathmandu, Nepal.
About this role
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Grepsr is an excellent place to grow your career.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, and so on.
What you’ll do:
- Produce well-researched content for publication online
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Why you SHOULD join Grepsr:
- To be a part of driving the future of data analytics.
- To be a part of the team solving the real-world data problems.
- Learn, build and grow with great technology.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role demonstrated in a professional portfolio
Working at Grepsr:
- Competitive compensation including salary and bonus based on personal and company goals.
- Open floor plan office at Lalita Bhawan, Maharajgunj, conveniently located at the heart of Kathmandu.
- Informal working environment and a fun culture (we have PlayStation and whatnot, seriously).
- Regular company outings, pub evenings and social events.
- Free snacks and drinks/tea/coffee.
- Regular performance reviews
- At Grepsr, you won’t just grow in your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that will forever change the way data drives business.
- The salary will be based on the experience and commitment of the candidate with regular performance reviews.
If this sounds appealing to you, we’d love to have you join us! Send us your updated resume, with a work portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line 'Content Writer'.