Think Move Solution is an IT service oriented company in Nepal with its head office located in California, USA with its presence in Australia, Sri lanka and Thailand. Think move plans to leverage the business's growth in the Asia-Pacific region and competitive European market. We primarily focus on providing practical and feasible IT solutions regardless of the industry and geographic location. At ThinkMove, we embrace the paradigm shift in busin ... ess with the digitalization, and thus in our service, we make extensive use of technology, prioritizing the use of data analytics and cloud services. Our services are focused on bringing out the best-suited solutions and at the same time strengthening business professionals' ability to make beneficial decisions. Standing true to its name, ThinkMove provides fail-proof plans/strategies, encouraging clients' to move forward or take the strong initiative to achieve goals. Furthermore, ThinkMove's areas of expertise includes: Email solution, Software / Hardware solutions, Cloud Solutions, Project Outsourcing Solutions, Digital Marketing and Call center.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3-5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-04-01 (6 Days Left)
We are looking for a cloud engineer IT expert who is in charge of operating the technological infrastructure of an organization and transferring specific functions and procedures to a cloud-based platform. They support the transition of crucial business applications and procedures to public, private and hybrid cloud platforms. Cloud engineers work with programmers, developers, project managers and security experts to create efficient cloud computing solutions that meet organizational requirements.A cloud consultant aids businesses in using cloud-based technologies to enhance business processes, increase data security and improve the efficiency of operations. To resolve issues that may arise in cloud-based storage systems engineers and consultants may work with virtualisation platforms and data banks
- Working with stakeholders to understand the modifications they wish to apply to their current system.
- Developing, establishing and implementing modular cloud-based applications
- Locating, evaluating and fixing infrastructure risks and deployment problems
- Periodically evaluating computer systems and offering suggestions for performance enhancements
- Offering support and guidance to meet customer requirements
- Analyzing current systems to find flaws that can jeopardize cloud security
- Uploading business information to a cloud computing platform and setting up simple retrieval mechanisms for data
- Staying updated on advancements in the field of cloud computing to advise businesses and clients on industry best practices
- Increasing cloud storage capacity to store more files and crucial corporate data
- Ensuring the protection of data in computer systems by working with cybersecurity and IT staff
- Troubleshooting issues pertaining to cloud application failure or security flaws
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expert understanding of several programming languages, such as Python, Java and Ruby can benefit cloud engineers greatly.
- Detail-oriented work is routine for cloud engineers as they are often required to identify and rectify errors in code or product development workflows.
- To control the leakage of confidential firm information, it is vital for cloud engineers to possess the ability to foresee potential hazards and implement necessary procedures to mitigate their impact.
- It is vital for cloud engineers to possess the ability to change communication strategies to suit various business alliances.
- Since these professionals typically have several projects active simultaneously, they are required to be effective time managers.
- The position of a cloud engineer requires exceptional knowledge of cybersecurity protocols, to prevent data loss, theft and corruption.
Education + Experience:
- Proven experience as a data engineer, software developer, or similar.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, computer Engineering or equivalent with 3-5+ years of experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
Company others jobs
iOS Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewAndroid Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewBack-end Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewFull Stack Developer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewDevOps Engineer ThinkMove 4 Days Left Quick ViewData Engineer ThinkMove 5 Days Left Quick ViewDot Net Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewFront End Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewGame Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick ViewJava Developer ThinkMove 6 Days Left Quick View