PalmMind is an application development company based in Kathmandu, Nepal to enrich your business with innovative digital experiences. We are composed of creative designers, experienced developers and technology acumens. What We Do. We build software and quality follows it. Our solutions across SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud) are disrupting the so-so solutions used by business. We help businesses t ... o enrichen the digital experience. A ride with us is sure to leap business to the future.View Company Profile
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 6 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-22 (17 Days Left)
Palm Mind Technology is a fast-growing AI company with around 20 employees. We help our customers to modernize and develop their customer service to an unprecedented level using conversational AI. Our next generation of virtual assistants communicates with end-users fluently in all languages.
We are looking for a new Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join us.
Your job description will consist of multiple responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the architecture of customized backend systems and the provision of support services per contract
- You will be responsible for organizing our product development and technology solutions
- Help develop internal systems and processes to support business objectives
- As a member of the management team you will provide your view on the company’s business development in the short and long term.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in working with public sector clients
- When needed, you can also code things yourself
- Fluency in English as we planning to scale globally.
- Start-up mentality
We consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of/demonstrated experience with MERN, Large Language Models (LLM), Docker & AWS.
- Evidence of team leadership or other management roles
- Previous experience with Chatbot/Conversational AI technologies or platforms
Education + Experience:
- At least 6+years of experience in software development
- Experience working in a Lead Developer, Application Architect or CTO role
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button