Apply Before : 2021-01-15 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Pharmaceuticals / Healthcare
We are looking for a dedicated, analytical Chemist to be responsible for studying the chemical make-up of materials that are essential in the cosmetic manufacturing industry to ensure product safety. The Chemist's responsibilities include preparing test solutions, analyzing organic and inorganic compounds, and conducting quality control tests. The Chemist will conduct research and explore how products, processes, and equipment may be improved.
To be a successful Chemist, you should be analytical, detail-oriented, and logical. You should be dedicated to furthering scientific knowledge and improving processes and products.
- Preparing test solutions, compounds, and reagents for conducting tests and advising and coordinating test procedures.
- Determining chemical and physical properties, compositions, structures, relationships, and reactions of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Developing, improving, and customizing products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts to chemical substances to induce reactions.
- Writing technical papers and reports, and preparing standards and specifications for processes, tests, and products.
- Maintaining laboratory instruments, troubleshooting malfunctions, and purchasing new laboratory supplies.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with laboratory safety procedures and standards.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experienced on making formulas of cosmetic items.
- Experienced/ knowledge in cosmetic manufacturing industry.
- Experience in scientific research and laboratory work may be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
Education + Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field, with further education being advantageous.
Aspirants are requested to send their updated resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject 'Chemist'.