Business Development Officer/ E-commerce
Apply Before : 2019-11-05 (Closed)
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
No. of Vacancy
NRS 20,000 - 25,000 Per month
Manufacturing / Engineering
The Business development officer will support both business and operational functions. This person will be a self-starter with strong intuition, organization, and accountability. Fast, concise and clear communication is key as is cross-functional relationships with global and local teams.
- Main point of contact for customers- taking calls, online chat, and email responses
- Uploading new products in our online marketplace.
- Printing daily orders, coordinating it with logistic and production department.
- Maintain and build customer relationships offering a first-class customer & concierge experience to our e-commerce clients
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely fashion and in line with brand standards
- Communicate cross-functionally with other teams in the company.
- Coordinating daily fulfillment with the distribution center
- Inventory Management.
- Any Work assigned by business development manager
You'll usually work a regular 10 am to 5 pm, Sunday to Friday week, though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline or when business demands.
Facilities: Salary, Provident fund,Sales commissions, Lunch, Mac.
Note: We strongly advise applying only if the job location is suitable for you, also please kindly go through our organization details and business nature.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Detailed Oriented and Organized
- Entrepreneurial sense and able to keep up in fast paced environment
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and ability to do thorough QA in timely manner
- Understanding of E-commerce/digital space and a passion for online shopping and new technologies
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven multi-tasker that can manage several projects at once under tight deadlines and accommodate rapid changes.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the operational skills to ensure self-directed projects and ideas are seen through to execution
- General experience in social media marketing and in photography
- General Knowledge of product photography
Education + Experience
Should have completed Bachelor's Degree (BBS/BBA/BA)