Business Development Manager
Apply Before : 2021-01-23 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
A business well established and active in the field of banking, investments, FMCG, information technology, hospitality business and etc. in Nepal is looking for a chartered accountant or MBA Finance to look for its operations and investment in Nepal
The candidate is required to:
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Preparing feasibility and study new projects designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Preparation of operation/finance manual for the operating companies.
- Follow up on existing projects/companies troubleshoot issues arising in the operating company. Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization. Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Conduct analysis of various companies to keep the senior management well informed about happenings in the company as well as the macro economy impacting the operation of the same
- Manage and assist all the operational office activities such as keeping records of queries, maintaining budgets, developing marketing plans and others.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Represent group's interest in operating companies
- Should be a team manager, must be able to communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports. Set comprehensive goals for performance and grow employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Ready to travel across different regions of Nepal and outside of the country as required
- Experience in handling factory management will be an advantage
- Should be able to handle union issues and bureaucrats / or should we write/add ability and coordinate for tax audits and its corresponding follow-up with legal
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations
- Outstanding analytical, communication, and time management skills
- Good understanding and knowledge about company-related regulatory requirements
- Strong attention to detail
Education + Experience
- Qualified/Semi Qualified Chartered accountant, MBA - Finance
- Minimum of seven years of managerial experience
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to email@example.com