Business Development Executive
Apply Before : 2021-04-17 ((0 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
NRS 20,000 - Per month
(0 Days Left)
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customers through visits or cold calling.
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying meetings.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new opportunities.
- Record sales and order information and share with the concerned person, section or department.
- Support organizing events such as training, conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent inter-personal communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations as per need.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work in a team with peers.
- Capable in dealing with general and corporate customers.
- Good documentation and proposal writing skills.
- Proactive and take initiative to explore new solutions.
- Fluency in English and Nepali (spoken and written).
- Previous sales skill will be an added advantage.
Additional Requirement: Ability to travel and should possess a two-wheeler with a valid driving license.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (BSC/IT/Engineering (Computer/Electronics)/ BCA/BIM/BIT or IT-related subject would be given preference)
- Preference would be given to the candidate having similar role as Sales Engineer or Technical Sales Executive.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for Business Development Executive" on the subject line.
Apply Via Email