Apply Before : 2021-11-07 ((19 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(19 Days Left)
Assistant Senior Business Analysts are responsible to understand the software products and their requirements, analyze requirements according to business needs, and help the product development process. They ensure product requirements generated from clients and businesses match with the final deployed product and also establish a thorough understanding of production processes and suggest improvements.
- Contribute to the definition, design, and delivery of solutions in accordance with specified scope and requirements
- Support project delivery to declared quality standards and project plan target dates
- Thoroughly test solution against requirements and contribute to testing and training for the successful delivery of the Project
- Ensures compliance with F1Soft values, policies, and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements
- Comprehensive business requirements are fully documented and validated and signed off by all stakeholders.
- Ensured good collaboration with stakeholders to minimize rework
- Solutions delivered to meet the documented requirements
- Project deliverables as assigned are achieved within agreed timelines and quality guidelines
- Requirements are fully traceable throughout the life of a project
- Comprehensive end-user testing results in minimal post-implementation issues.
- Documentation is kept up to date and stored in the document library
- Understands and complies with all company and legislative requirements. Can be relied upon to act respectfully and ethically
- Work with clients, in coordination with Sales & Marketing teams, to understand business requirement for the requested project or feature.
- Work with engineering and design teams to draft, document and detail-out product requirements to solve the business requirements. Collect continuous feedbacks from client and update the requirements during this process.
- Prepare project schedule working with relevant departments and communicate it to clients.
- Explain the requirements to the development team and provide necessary clarification during development.
- Review, test and accept the solution from a business perspective to make it ready for delivery
- Coordinate with development and deployment teams to deliver the solution to client within committed timeline.
- Maintain required documentation in Confluence and JIRA.
- Prepare user stories, acceptance criteria and monitor the project board for the continuous development.
- Assists with documentation and prioritization of the business value associated with the business requirements. Design, create, and document process flows, technical requirements list, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models for the development team.
- Give walkthroughs of the requirements to project team members and clarify any confusion.
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables
- Review test plans/cases and provide feedback.
- Lodge user stories into product management software and monitor until DOD is met.
- Be able to Compile, collect, produce, and publish report on necessary metrics.
- Communicate the details of project issues, impediments proactively with stakeholders.
- Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Hands-On working experience with practices of Agile Frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
- Experience of Product Management Tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with basics of SQL, database and development tools.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Package.
- Ability to make wireframes and diagram using required tools to convert business requirements to functional requirements.
- Familiar with mobile and web development practices.
- Strong business acumen and good communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Big picture thinking.
- Good documentation skills.
- Scrum Master and Product Owner Training & Certification is a plus point.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and logical skills along with attention to details
- Innovative mind with problem-solving attitude
- Passion for coding and learning best design practices
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
- Effectively multitask and prioritize
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Interested to share the knowledge and technical skills to other team members
Education + Experience
Why Join Us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of the biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.