Searchable Design is an enthusiastic group of IT professionals working to provide endless web and mobile solutions for businesses and individuals alike. From a niche website to varieties of online business tool, we design, manage and upgrade everything according to your need and requirement. Our dedicated team includes IT and Business professionals from various walks of life with over 10 years of experience. For your ease, our busi ... ness specialists take your requirements, which is forward to our in-house IT team dedicatedly working on a single product at a time. After your product has successfully been analyzed and passes through Quality Analysis, we deliver it you. If you have any further issues, our customer relation department will look into it wholeheartedly.View Company Profile
Business Analyst / Delivery Lead
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-09-19 Closed
The Business Analyst / Delivery Lead leads implementations where company is implemented at a carrier, third-party administrator, and/or partner network. The delivery lead is responsible for the overall delivery engagement from the time contracts are signed till hand-off to customer care.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and facilitate assessment process, which includes requirements gathering, creating user-based scenarios, process flows, documentation of the current and future state, and development of configuration plan.
- Work closely with the Director of Delivery and Chief Product Officer to review assessment process and recommendations prior to customer review
- Execute the configuration plan which acts like a delivery plan for Benekiva implementation. The configuration plan consists of items that need to be configured by configuration analyst, various systems that need to be integrated by integration analyst, quality plan and approach, release management, and hand-off to customer care
- Manage scope and timelines
- Provide regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Support all testing lifecycles such as end to end, UAT by creating test cases and scripts. Support end-user UAT.
- Escalate impediments as they arise
- Coordinate with the team to resolve all issues within the required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes as required
- Monitor the implementation and administer staff working and assist team.
- Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance to timeframe and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills demonstrated in ability to communicate on all levels; position requires regular interface with project resources, team leads and senior management team members as well as vendors and customers to effectively communicate PMO-related activities as well as project-related activities, progress and risks.
- Demonstrated ability with planning and organizing to ensure efficient handling of the many tasks associated with a project.
- Ability to conduct project reviews, assess and evaluate project performance and provide constructive feedback while sustaining excellent working relationships.
- Highly influential leadership style while interacting with non-direct reports.
- Ability to thrive in a team working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient use of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Confluence, and process flow experience.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of hands-on experience managing IT projects of various sizes and complexities.
- Must have Agile, previous implementation experience, worked with various integration, and insurance experience is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Festival Allowance
- Yearly Appraisals
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.