Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome) is one of the fastest-growing digital pay-TV operator in Nepal. The company is run by a pool of young and highly qualified professionals. With operations across all 75 districts, the company has high-quality infrastructure for digital satellite broadcasting. DishHome strives ... to create an environment where people can contribute to its corporate culture, business process, and strategic goals.View Company Profile
Broadcast Operation Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2022-11-30 Closed
- Help identifying, documentation & troubleshoot in air programming of local, national and international broadcasters.
- Help identifying, documentation & troubleshoot of RF signals and radio spectrums.
- Ensure SOPs are followed for all DTH, OTT & Web services.
- Carry out channels and package testing.
- Schedule and ingest of Program Guide.
- Deploy request from Supervisors/ HOD inside the department practice.
- Develop communication with teams, affiliates and other third party partners.
- Timely communication and sharing information effectively.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Candidate having knowledge of CCNA & Networking is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Broadcasting, RF & Satellite communication.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications.
- Must be flexible to work in shift and off hours.
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor in Engineering in Electronics & Communication with minimum 3 years of experience.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org