Apply Before : 2021-05-10 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
Wolfmatrix is looking for Back-End Web Engineers responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain scalable, highly available, modular software products in the cloud
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building high quality and reusable code and libraries for future use in an agile environment
- Starting projects from scratch and jumping into an existing architecture
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed, scalability, security and data protection
- Highly motivated and a great team player
- Excellent communication skill
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language PHP and MVC Frameworks (eg. Symfony, Laravel).
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Experience with traditional SQL databases, APIs and Webservices (SOAP and/or REST)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience on NodeJS, ReactJs or AngularJS is a big plus.
Education + Experience
- 1.5+ years of software development experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for Back-End Engineer" on the subject line.