Associate Project Manager
Apply Before : 2022-03-30 (Closed)
No. of Vacancy
At Leapfrog, our mission is to be a role model technology company. We want to be trusted partners, world-class engineers, and creative innovators for our clients. We have built awesome software products across various verticals and take pride in our craftsmanship that has produced greater results in the software industry and the overall ecosystem.
As an Associate Project Manager, you will closely work with our engineers to develop the plan and execute project deliverables. You will understand the business acumen and be able to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. You will develop a better outlook for eliciting product requirements throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, scheduling, assessing risks. Most importantly, you’ll keep all the stakeholders informed and happy. You will be part of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Lead and manage small-scale projects through the entire software development lifecycle, independently or with minimal supervision.
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort and cost using established guidelines and best practices.
- Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Customize in consultation with senior PMs.
- Responsible for requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Anticipate business demands and take initiatives to develop software that aligns to the business requirements.
- Participate in the development and review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing and implementation documentation
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance with project requirements.
- Responsible for establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring every team member has the required tool & support needed and providing timely feedback.
- Set clear expectations, provide needed autonomy to team members, timely track and monitor the progress and give recognition for results.
- Ensure proper monitoring and periodic project health check (code quality, project quality, security, resource dependencies etc.) of assigned projects.
- Encourage, motivate and coordinate all team members for the synergetic results. Ensure good culture with the team.
- Provide timely, accurate and unbiased feedback to team members and senior management on both improvement areas and remarkable achievements/contributions.
- Report to Senior Management on project status.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - both English and Nepali.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Leadership Skills - highly pro-active, self-motivated, self-organized, decision-maker, committed, and an excellent team player. Able to motivate team members, resolve conflicts, and make hard decisions when needed.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to analyze the available data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- The candidate should have joined us within 2 weeks
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s in IT, Engineering, or Business with at least 1 years of experience in the IT industry
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.