AAVA Group is the Group of Companies & institution provide service of Venture Development in Nepal. AAVA GROUP is together with KAi initiative from 2018. AAVA GROUP works in several areas in Nepal, Such as : Venture Development , Tourism & Hospitality , Startups, Media , Technology , Finance & Investment, Real- estate ,Energy, Publications , Trade and so on. AAVA GROUP is company with the Purpose of sustainab ... le socio economic development of Nepal through Venture Development, Entrepreneurship & Innovation for making Nepal as better place to live with Peace, Prosperity & Positivism. AAVA GROUP is running various project as Country Partner of KAii including PPP Model project partnering with Government body, private projects with theme of Together we can!View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 1-3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-06-29 Closed
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices with responsive applications
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Conducting product analysis and performance tests to check for effective user interface
- Ensuring the developed technical contents are referring and abiding by AngularJS best practices
- Consulting and coordinating with the Design team to create responsive visuals for the web/mobile application
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Providing technical support to the team members
- Delivering web development projects on time
- Coordinating with the backend team to complete the integration process
- Contacting and utilizing external web services when required
- Maintaining and optimizing mobile/web applications
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven work experience in the IT industry
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser-compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of the latest technologies and open-source software
- Familiarity with AngularJS versions and front-end development tools like Bootstrap, CodePen, and Git
- Complete understanding of databases, API, and other web services
- Good knowledge of SEO practices and principles
- An eye for detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to think critically and logically
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.