UBA Solutions incorporated on February 12, 2006, is one of the pioneer IT companies in Nepal. UBA Solutions is a Monotype Partner Company working in collaboration with Monotype Inc., a US-based multinational company since 2009. Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “O ... ne of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype brings brands to life through type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences. Want to learn more about who we are and how you can become part of our team? Visit us at www.monotype.com At UBA Solutions, we offer an entrepreneurial environment where technology professionals thrive and where individual contributions really count. Our employees create and help shape some of the most cutting-edge technologies every day. As a partner of Monotype, our engineering teams use best in class advanced techniques and tools in Continuous Integration, LAMP, Node.JS, AWS, Reactjs, and automated test solutions in the entire spectrum of solutions in areas like cloud services, e-commerce, embedded systems, digital advertising, and brand engagement.View Company Profile
AI Machine Language Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-30 (25 Days Left)
We are looking for an experienced AI Machine Language Engineer to join our team and help us build the next generation of AI-powered products. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and techniques, as well as experience with data science and software engineering.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and identify opportunities for applying machine learning and AI techniques.
- Collect, preprocess, and analyze large datasets to extract relevant insights, identify patterns and develop predictive models.
- Design, develop, and implement machine learning algorithms and models using Python
- Conduct experiments and tests to evaluate and optimize the performance of machine learning models
- Work with software engineers and data engineers to integrate models into production systems and ensure scalability and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advances in AI and machine learning
- Present findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong programming skills in Python, R, or Java
- Experience with data science tools and frameworks
- Experience with cloud computing platforms
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education + Experience:
- Master's degree in computer science, data science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning
- Prior experience in implementing machine learning solutions in a production environment is a plus.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.