EB Pearls was established in 2004 and over the last 15 years has grown into a leading full-service digital agency in Sydney. We have a dynamic team of 180+ talented developers and designers who are determined in delivering award-winning digital solutions. In 2004, a businessman, a tech guru, and a visionary engineer got together at a technical conference in Kathmandu. Their shared vision for technology brought them together to found EB Pearls. Now wi ... th offices in Sydney, London, and Kathmandu, you’re working with a team of leaders, experts, and innovators, obsessive about quality and growing your business. delivering award-winning digital solutions.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2022-09-15 Closed
Are you passionate about developing state of the art web and mobile app solutions? Do you want to work with the award winning iOS App Development team?
We are looking for iOS Developers who will be responsible member of the Mobile Apps development team, the largest team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements. iOS developer reports directly to the Project Manager and is accountable for the Project Development.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the project requirements clearly
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager
- Verify the product with SRS
Adapt to EB Work Culture
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information
- Follow company coding standards
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Objective-C/Swift, with full command of the Cocoa Touch Framework
- Experience with Core Framework like Core Graphics, Core Location, Core Animation
- Strong knowledge of CoreData, ORM and RDBMS concepts
- Experience with RESTful web services and parsing JSON/XML
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience with dependency management tools like: Cocoapods, SPM and commands related to Cocoapods dependency manager
- Experience with breakpoints and inspection, LLDB commands
- Experience with concept of threads management
- Fluency with Xcode, JIRA, GIT
- Strong knowledge of MVC, MVVM, Architecture component and memory management
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design patterns
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Should be able to integrate 3rd party library manually
- Professional experience with deployment, Apple Store policies
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
Education + Experience:
- University Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in iOS development
We strive to make sure that our people are comfortable, happy and growing at EB Pearls. We offer:
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi yearly performance review to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary review on a timely basis to compliment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays: PTO refers to days when you can take time away from work while still being paid your usual salary. We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people
- Social Security Fund: SSF is a contribution-based social security scheme, the employee contributes 11 % and the employer adds 20% of the basic salary per month( 31% of the basic salary of employee) every month.
- Festival Allowance: We have the provision of festival allowance and provide Dashain bonus which is based on the amount of employees’ basic salary.
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we determine the training needs for our people from the performance review that we conduct bi- yearly.
- Work on next-generation technology projects
- Work with leading-edge technology
Fun At EB
- All work and no play is not our cup of tea. At EB, we enjoy:
- Office Events: Chat and Chew, Residential Annual Event, Team Lunch Out
- EEC Club Activities: Night outs, Picnics, Lunch Outs, Futsal, Festival Events, Pool Parties, Day out events
- Food and Coffee: Office Provided lunch and stocked pantry
- Inspiring Colleagues: Fun and friendly work environment with brilliant one of a kind team
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org