Quality service with innovative technology At InfoDevelopers, we continuously work to ensure that our services are maintained at the highest possible level of reliability and satisfaction. Our Story A success well earned through ethical corporate culture and effort of the entire team of productive and proactive members. InfoDevelopers started its journey in 2059 B.S with an ambition to build a ... software team which will provide software services using leading edge technologies ensuring quality and reliability. With only a handful of people working in the beginning, today the company has 250 plus highly skilled and trained employees and is constantly growing. At InfoDevelopers, we gather under one roof to solve the emerging problems in Core Banking Solution. We believe in the motto “Customers are earned not bought” and therefore we are dedicated to providing not only services but care and support to each of our customers for better experience.View Company Profile
Full Stack Java Engineer with React
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-12-11 (7 Days Left)
As a Full Stack Java Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our development team, ensuring the robustness and scalability of our software solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Best Practices and Standards: Enforce software best practices, coding standards, and development processes within the team to maintain high-quality code.
- Timely Solutions: Deliver solutions on time, meeting project/product deadlines and client expectations.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Demonstrate strong analytical, debugging, and problemsolving skills, addressing complex issues efficiently.
- Collaboration: Cooperate closely with other team members, including developers, designers, system and business analysts, to coordinate efforts and achieve project goals.
- Architectural Breakdown: Decompose the architected solution into smaller, achievable tasks, allowing for efficient development and project management.
- Support and Documentation: Offer support to the development team and produce clear and concise documentation to facilitate the understanding and maintenance of the software.
- Soft Skills: Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Updated: Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in software development, continuously improving your skills and knowledge
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience: Technical Expertise: Proficiency in Core JAVA (Java Version 1.8 or Higher), Spring, and Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Design Pattern: Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Good understanding of design patterns, including Creational, Structural, and Behavioral patterns and experience of implementation of those approaches.
- SOLID Principles: Good understanding and implementation of SOLID principles.
- Microservices: Hands-on experience working with Microservices architecture.
- ORM Tools and Data structures: Experience with ORM tools like Hibernate and JPA.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- RESTful Web Services: A good understanding of developing and integrating Restful web services using Spring Boot.
- Database Experience: Experience developing enterprise applications with proven enterprise experience level with RDBMS and SQL (Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server / MySQL / PostgreSQL). Experience with NoSQL databases is an advantage.
- Linux: Familiarity with Linux commands.
- Version Control: Proficiency with Git and experience with platforms like GitLab, GitHub, or Bitbucket.
- Message Brokers: Good knowledge of message brokers like RabbitMQ or Kafka is an advantage.
- Cloud Technologies: Understanding of any cloud technologies like AWS or GCP would be an added advantage.
- Agile Development: Experience with Agile development practices, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Familiarity with technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Sonar lint, SonarQube, and Junit.
Education + Experience:
- Minimum of 3 + years of experience as a Java tech stack development.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
Company others jobs
Quality Analyst InfoDevelopers 21 Days Left Quick ViewAssociate Project Ma... InfoDevelopers 23 Days Left Quick ViewFrontend Engineer (R... InfoDevelopers 23 Days Left Quick ViewNetwork Administrato... InfoDevelopers 23 Days Left Quick ViewSystem Engineer InfoDevelopers 23 Days Left Quick ViewJava Developer InfoDevelopers 23 Days Left Quick ViewSoftware Business An... InfoDevelopers 9 Days Left Quick View