Senior UI/UX Designer
Apply Before : 2022-12-14 ((7 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(7 Days Left)
Takeo looking for a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
Education + Experience
- A degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- Prior below or up to 4 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.