Chief Technical Officer
Apply Before : 2021-09-28 ((2 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(2 Days Left)
We are looking for Technical ninja who want to help us design/Develop/Deploy cutting edge scalable products to meet our business requirements.
We need a candidate with chief Technical officer role to lead, manage a team of App & Web, product. understanding UX/ UI design, Development with Flutter, React, Python, etc. API plugging’s workflow, concurrency, multithreading, Server integration- Experience in Product management, Cross functional knowledge in development, testing deployment, maintenance, Team Management, hiring, guiding, training, Lead R&D, Strong in Flutter, Python development environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of an organisation for the purpose of organisational growth.
- Will direct all employees in IT department to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
- Define the development stack, technical roadmap and IT framework in collaboration with the business & Product Managers.
- Recruit, manage and mentor a top-class development team
- Create a high performance, innovative, collaborative, continuous learning and improving technology culture
- Part of the executive team: Identify technology-related opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services including technology
- Co-ordinate with business team and their strategies, plans to implement technically
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors & government in technical way as needed
- Set goals for performance and growth
- Oversee IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Develop and direct safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches, fraud and compliance
- Evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company
- Handle any technical/security crisis in realtime and make sure to prevent future crisis
- Adapt in strategic planning, especially when it comes to the upcoming development phases
- Understand the business direction of the company and be ready to hustle through rapid-growth periods or turnaround times during critical lifecycle moments
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of technical resources and ensures control of IT departmental budgets.
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
- Plans and implements IT policies while working
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Develops and enhances products to handle more traffic
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Desired Skills and qualifications:
- Previous held a role as tech lead, engineering manager or CTO role
- Experience from building large backend solutions/Architect
- Experience with large amounts of data and huge user base with high transactions per request
- Experience in building web and mobile applications.
- Great understanding of product oriented technical development
- Commercial and business understanding
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skill. A solid communicator and should be able to guide technical team
- Have strong engineering discipline: Be able to apply practical knowledge to build better software.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Have strong experience in both managing people and guiding technical strategy.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stack overflow, Top coder, GitHub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Experience in deployment to cloud (AWS/Azure) and hands on experience on containerized using Docker, Kubernetes
- Demonstrate strong knowledge proficiency in the development methodologies including Object-Oriented Development, Component-based Development, Test-Driven Development, Behavior-Driven Development, Design Patterns and Design for Reuse.
- Have proven experience on Elastic Search/Datadog/Splunk
- Have practical approach, who should be a true team player, willing to put his or her ego aside when necessary.
- Should be capable of Handling a product from planning phase to getting the product/project running which include, Product planning, Task bi-furcation, assigning tasks to the team and self-involvement, Setting the deadlines and working on the deadlines, Requirements Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, Security testing, etc.
- Possess good communication skills, who can translate between business and technical spheres streamlines communication and ensure that the projects are going in the right direction.
- Be able to focus on big picture, recognizes the value of staying apace with technical trends and think strategically about the future.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start- up workplace.
- Must be a self- starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Education + Experience
Years of Experience: 5+years in total and 2+ years as Tech Lead
Education: Master’s Degree or Above in Related Field.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.