Back End Developer-Java
Apply Before : 2022-12-30 ((23 Days Left))
No. of Vacancy
(23 Days Left)
We are looking for a Backend Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Backend developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standards.
- Provides input into the design of automation for full infrastructure deployment; tests for compatibility and integration processes needed to connect with other applications.
- Ability to write moderately complex scripts and programs for automation, tools, frameworks.
- Significant code development, a commitment to code/review of pull requests, and modest day-to-day support duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Spring (spring-core, spring-web, spring-security, spring-data, spring-boot),
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies or programming languages (e.g. Go, python).
- Familiar with threading and synchronization APIs,
- Work experience with message brokers (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka),
- Work experience with both SQL(MYSQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB),
- Attention to detail, goal-oriented, ability to work in an agile environment, self-organized attitude,
- Ability to work in a cross-platform development environment (Windows, macOS, Linux),
- Work experience with IDE (IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio, Xcode),
- Work experience with Jenkins and understanding of CI/CD principles,
- Work experience with static analyzer tools (SonarQube, Coverity, Black Duck),
- Work experience with documenting and bug-tracking tools (Confluence, Jira)
- Must have Hands-on experience of AWS services like AWS Cognitio, DynamoDB, EC2, Cloud Watch, Lambda
Education + Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.